Friday, December 17, 2010

Thurs by a little freaked out

Dear Mr. Burglar/Meth Head,

I've changed my position and decided to support the Right to Bear Arms. This is what awaits you the next time you try to come into my garage or home when I'm here....I'm a mother of 3 and I won't hesitate to blow your fucking head off to protect my children.





Hil/Les - We are okay. They didn't get away with much because Shawn heard the car in the driveway and the guy pilfering thru the garage. He went outside & scared them off before they could load up much (tho they got his poker chips :-( ). I was sitting on the floor with my babies on the other side of the unlocked door that separated me from this crazy meth head (I'm guessing on that). I had left my garage door open when I got home cause we were going to get right back out. Won't be making that mistake again!!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I am SO glad you were okay and I can't believe Shawn confronted him!
What a ridiculous crook, actually pulls his car into your driveway and starts rummaging through your stuff? You should send him to my house, I have three nonfunctioning TVs cluttering my garage that need to be hauled off.

Leslie said...

Holy crap-o-la! Can u imagine a bunch of meth heads sitting around a table playing poker?? Ha! Too bad they weren't pot heads so when Shawn stepped out they woulda Been like "duuuuude! Got a terrible case of the munchies! You got any food i can like... Have?"